Wednesday, March 2, 2011

About Daisugi

me

Hello, my name is Doddy Estiara and I live in Jakarta, Indonesia. Daisugi, the name I use on Blogger, is a combination of the name of my son (Daisuki) and my wife (Sugiyem).

Since I quit my previous job and spend more time in Jonggol, West Java, to help take care of my father's small business, I have a lot of spare time to start observing nature, especially plants and insects that live in the backyard. Nature is the thing that always attracted me since I was a little boy. With the help of my cell phone camera, Sony Ericsson K800i, I tried to capture the natural beauty that exist in the backyard and surrounding.

Hopefully you can enjoy what I present here.

Email me at dsugi0@gmail.com

wife

family

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

0 comments:

Post a Comment